Skip to content
We want everyone to be in love with their purchases made from Halo however we understand that shopping online may be difficult for some, so here’s how our return policy works:
In any of the cases below, please post your item/package back to:
Halo and Hutch
435 Chapel St.
South Yarra, 3141
Returning Merchandise purchased online:
- You can return items within fourteen days for a refund, and up to 30 days for exchange.
- The merchandise must have all original tags attached, as well as not worn or damaged.
- Sale items are final sale and cannot be returned.
- As soon as our team receives the package, we will inspect it and send you an email within 24 hours.
- No responsibility is taken for dry cleaning or damage to delicate fabrics.
Refunds can be made to those returning their item(s) within the 14 day period. If however your package is delayed because of a posting issue, you can contact us to let us know and we will do our best to work with you on finding a solution.
**Only after the item is inspected by a team member will we issue a refund.
We do our best to facilitate exchange requests, however if the requested size or style is unavailable in the Halo Hutch Warehouse at the time of processing your return please understand we may not be able to fulfill this request for you. You may however pick something else from our collections with equal value.
We can also issue credit notes. If you’re unhappy with your purchase and it’s in between the 14 to 30 day period, we can issue you a credit to your account and you can use it at any time or towards another purchase!
Please contact us immediately if you believe an item you’ve received from an online order has arrived to you damaged or faulty. We will handle this issue with the highest of priority and care. We are sorry in advance should this happen to you.